We are pleased to announce our collaboration within the INNOLOG project together with:
- Spanish National Research Council, (CSIS) Spain (Lead Partner)
- National Research Council (CNR), Italy
- Geological Survey of Slovenia, GeoZS, Slovenia
- Geological Survey of Sweden, SGU, Sweden
- Magnesitas Navarras S.A., Spain
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC Sarti), Spain
- Polytechnic University of Madrid, UPM , Spain
INNOLOG is a project supported by EIT Raw Materials aimed to design and implement an innovative multianalytical setup which can provide in-situ, instantaneous and exhaustive information on minerals.
- Optical, multispectral and hyperspectral imaging devices will allow to collect chromatic and compositional information on the minerals at the borehole wall.
- A Raman and Laser Induced Plasma Spectroscopy (LIPS) will be also combined in order to collect molecular and elemental data.
- Rocks shape information will be finally analysed through high resolution 3D Borehole oriented images.
We will be collaborating by providing the feasibility study of the project and organizing professional training.