We are proud to announce our partnership within the CARONTE project together with:
- National Research Council (CNR), Italy
- Culture Development Center (CSCS), Italy
- Digital, Internet, Materials & Engineering Co-Creation (DIMECC), Finland
- Magnesitas Navarras S.A., Spain
- National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Zanardi Fonderie S.p.A, Italy
CARONTE is an European life long education project supported by KIC EIT Raw Materials aimed to design and propose new approaches and strategies in searching, organising and sharing technical information within companies that operate in raw materials sector.
The research is run from July 2017 to June 2019. It is addressed to R&D managers and it comprises a generic survey followed by a more detailed interview. To access to the survey, click here: Caronte survey. It represents an unique opportunity to learn/improve digital/searching competencies in order to efficiently address innovation. It will provide, in fact, the chance for the professionals to undertake a "train the trainers" course at the end of the project.